5%!!!

Ok, I know that in the grand scheme of things, 5% is not very much.  We still have to raise the other 95%. But we have just started, and I am really encouraged by this first step. I am also so thankful for generous friends who want to support our new calling as missionaries to Japan! We are humbled by your willingness to entrust your resources with us and will always strive to be faithful stewards.

Thanks to my friend and fellow MTW fundraiser Seth Wallace for the thermometer graphic on the right side of the page. I am excited to watch the temperature rise!

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s